NOVOTEST is a various testing equipment producing company. We provide instruments for
metal hardness testing, coatings thickness, ultrasonic inspection, magnetic testing,
construction materials testing and many other devices. Besides, our design team will be
pleased to help you to find solutions for any unusual tasks in the field of quality testing and
UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U3
- Allows user to measure products from 1 mm thick without
- Measuring hardness of small products without additional
fixation and accessories.
- Allows users to measure hardness in hard-to-reach places,
products of complex shape, weld and heat affected zone
(HAZ), gear teeth, etc.
- The imprint after measuring the hardness by the UCI
method is several microns and is practically not detected
by the naked eye.
- As standard, the device comes with a probe whose
indenter penetration force is 50N (5 kgf).
- The probe has a special nozzle, which ensures the
perpendicularity of the indenter penetration into the
surface of the tested object and minimizes the probability
of operator error.
- Built-in camera, allows users to save the image of the
tested object with fixed points of the hardness value on its
Leeb Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-D3
- Comes with preliminary calibrations for various scales and
oSCALES: HRC, HRB, HB, HV, HL, MPa.
oMATERIALS: steel, alloy steel, cast iron, stainless
steel, aluminum, bronze, brass, copper.
- Can be used for products with a poorly prepared surface
(roughness 3.2 Ra and more), as well as for materials with a
coarse-grained structure, such as cast iron and others.
- Can be usedwith various types of probes depending on the
task and scope.
UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2
- Can be used for samples from 1 mm, and even less with
special tool for thin sheets.
- Can carry out hardness testing of products weighing just 100g
or even less without additional fixation and accessories.
- Its main purposes are products of complex shape (gear teeth,
Leeb Hardness Tester NOVOTEST
- Calibrated to measure the hardness of steels, cast iron,
stainless steels, aluminum on all major scales – Rockwell,
Brinell and Vickers.
- Allows user to measure the hardness of products with a
poorly prepared surface (roughness up to 3,2 Ra), as well as
coarse-grained materials such as cast iron, etc.
- Shock-resistant, rugged housing with a silicone protective
bumper cover allows the hardness tester to be made
- User can measure hardness in the most severe conditions
Coating Thickness Gauge NOVOTEST
- Has a wide range of measured coatings (from 0 up to 60 mm)
- Has 4 operating modes to inspect protective coatings with
high accuracy. (Normal, Control, Statistics, Automatic
- Higher speed of measurements and readiness for another
- Sound and visual indication
- Built-in memory in thickness gauge, there are able to save the
test results and transfer them to a PC
- Improving at measurement accuracy and stability
- Introduced new displaying measurements, thereby increasing
the convenience of measuring.
- Device is made in an ergonomic shape with convenient
interface buttons that can be used with gloves (during
production) or at low temperatures, and a shock-resistant
case in a protective silicone bumper will protect among
Coating Thickness Gauge NOVOTEST
- coating measurements in the range of 0 to 500 μm require
high accuracy; for these purposes, a coating thickness gauge
complete with an F-0.5 probe is ideal.
- allows user to measure coatings in the range from 0 to 2 mm.
- For measuring paintwork coatings, polymers and other
dielectric coatings in the range up to 5 mm, probes F-2 and F-
5 are suitable, which will provide a testing range of up to 2 or
5 mm, accordingly.
- To measure very thick coatings on any metals (steel or non-
ferrous metals) – probes M-12, M-30 and M-60 are used,
which provide measuring ranges up to 12, 30 and 60 mm,
- The device is made in an ergonomic enclosure, which is
equipped with a silicone cover, which makes the electronic
unit of the device shockproof.