A pinhole detector or holiday detector checks coatings by means of electrical voltage. Microscopically small defects (> 20um) can then be detected in the coating of a surface. Even minimal defects in surface coatings can have fatal consequences so careful testing with the right pinhole detector is vital.
Pinhole Detection Product
Helps you locate pores, fissures and other faults in non-conductive coatings on conductive basis material such as steel, aluminium, concrete, etc. It provides optimal protection from:
- Internal and external corrosion
- Secondary damage due to minute coating defects
- Damage to highly sensitive foodstuffs
- Dangerous chemical reactions
- Cost-intensive re-coatings due to undetected defects