SCANTECH CO., LTD. is a global provider of comprehensive 3D solutions that specialize in R&D, production, and sales of 3D scanners and 3D systems and boast a long history of developing hardware and software. Scantech offers two main product categories: industrial high-precision 3D scanners and professional cost-effective 3D scanners, including portable 3D scanners, tracking 3D scanners, industrial automated 3D systems, and professional color 3D scanners.
Handheld 3D System
Composite 3D Scanner
KSCAN composite 3D Scanner is an ultra-high precision metrology handheld 3D Scanner. KSCAN composite 3D scanner lineup is a series of professional, highly integrated, and portable 3D Scanners.
- Innovative “infrared laser + blue laser” scanning model.
- Built-in photogrammetry system.
- Compatibility with portable CMM and automated 3D Systems.
Smart Handheld 3D Scanner
SIMSCAN 3D Scanner captures intricate detail due to the shorter distance between the two cameras. SIMSCAN Handheld 3D Scanner, a palm-sized portable 3D scanner, is specially designed for 3D scanning narrow and hard-to-reach areas. The method proves to be:
- Extremely fast.
- Provides deep insights.
- Enables flexibility.
Global 3D Scanner
AXE-B Series is an ultra-wide handheld 3D Scanner. AXE-B 3D model scanner utilizes optical measurement technology with a maximum scanning speed of 2,000,000 measurements/second, quickly capturing 3D data of the object and getting precise deviations on the geometric surface.
- Freely switching based on scanning needs.
- Efficient unrivaled-speed scanning.
- Accurate deep hole scanning.
- Dealing with intricate positions like deep holes dead angles.
Color 3D Scanner
iReal 2E Body scanner maximizes the performance in depth of field, scanning area, algorithm, texture reproduction, and detail capturing, specially designed for medium to large-sized objects and human body 3D scanning.
- HD colour reproduction
- Alignment accuracy up to 0.300 mm/m
- Support 3D printing
MSCAN-L15 photogrammetry system is tailored to deliver high-precision geometric measurements of large-scale workpieces. With a large shooting area and wide depth of field, MSCAN-L15 performs volumetric accuracy of 0.012 mm/m for large-scale projects and parts from 2 m to 10 m.
- Compatible with 3D inspection devices.
- Can fulfill stricter measurement accuracy requirements.
- Due to the ergonomic design, it creates great portability and can be held for a long time.
Tracking 3D System Products
TrackScan-Sharp 3D Scanner
TrackScan-Sharp 3D System brings optical measurements to a whole new level by offering a tracking distance of up to 6 meters, a volumetric range of 49m³, and volumetric accuracy of up to 0.049mm (10.4m³). TrackScan-Sharp, consisting of a portable 3D scanner i-Scanner and an optical i-Tracker, is a brand-new generation of Scantech’s optical 3D measurement system for measuring large-scale parts.
- Supports wired and wireless data transfer.
- Work with an auxiliary light module to inspect holes and slots.
- Efficient and stable measurements.
TrackScan-P 3D Scanner
TranScan-P 3D handheld scanner delivered 2,600,000 measurements/second and reaches accuracy of 0.025 mm. This 3D system is ideal for medium to large-sized workpiece without attaching markers.
- High-resolution cameras.
- Can be paired with an auxiliary light module to inspect circles, grooves, and machined holes of stamping parts.
- Conducts precise contact measurements for edges, circles, and grooves.
Automated 3D System Products
AM-CELL C200 3D System
AM-CELL C200 is the all-in-one optical automated 3D measurement system designed for measuring medium-sized parts, taking measurements to the next level. Its modular design allows for flexible layouts and speedy assembly. The system, which can be used without a physical fender, is crafted with an active safety system to avoid safety hazards.
AM-DESK (AutoMeasure-DESK) is an automated 3D measurement station consisting of an intelligent control system, multiple servo-mechanists, a safety system, a motion control system, measurement and analysis software, and SPC batch analysis software. Thanks to its compact size and easy installation, the station can cater to different needs with great flexibility.
AutoScan-K 3D System
AutoScan-K series, an automatic 3D inspection system, can realize non-contact and non-destructive inspection using machine vision technology. While ensuring extra-high accuracy, it can effectively carry out online batch scanning and inspection. Featuring 24-hour constant operation, the AutoScan-K 3D system helps enterprises reduce manufacturing costs, accelerate product time-to-market and increase return on investment.
- Inspect workpieces with different sizes, weights and pieces made from different materials.
- Generate as much as 45 laser lines for high density data scanning, with the speed of up to 1,650,000 per second.
- Enables precise 3D inspection in harsh industrial environment with resolution up to 0.010 mm and volume accuracy up to 0.030 mm/m.
AutoScan-T42 3D System
AutoScan-T42 automated 3D system is a new upgrade for intelligent automated inspection. It is specially designed for automated quality control in shop-floor conditions, facilitating enterprises to achieve the optimum matching between cost and efficiency. AutoScan-T42 conducts non-destructive scanning without attaching markers. Its seamless connection with the production line greatly contributes to the reduction of the workload. The military-grade manufacturing quality presents strong anti-interference and high adaptation to the complex and harsh workshop environments.
Scantech’s M-Track is intelligent path planning and guiding system consisting of 3D tracking system, a tool simulator, and path planning software. It serves as robots’ eyes and brains by allowing visual perception, target recognition, and path planning. The system is compatible with different robots and can be widely applied in various sectors with high precision, reliability, and safety.
- The tracking system can accurately and efficiently capture the path of the tool simulator.
- It supports the accurate output of 6D poses of the simulator and comprehensively captures the pose of the tool center point.
- High-precision tracking and its accuracy reaches 0.064 mm when the tracking range is 10.4 m³.